jueves, 13 de enero de 2011

MY TRAVEL AROUND THE WORLD.

                                                                                                                                   3rd of january 2011
Hi, Peter:
Here in Sofia, (Bulgaria) it is very cold. I visited some monuments: the University of Sofia and the National Culture Palace. Here it´s all very beautifull, but I dont like the food at all, there are some things that are delicious, but others are horrible! Well, I write you this letter to tell you about my travel around the world.
From Madrid, I took a train to Lisboa. I spend there abut 2 days. I visited the Maria Maior Cathedral and the Belem Tower. From there I took a plane to London. There I only spend one night, but I will return there when I finish my travel around the world to visit some things that people say me that are interesting. From London I took another plane to Sofia, where I am now. In two days I will go to New York and New Zeland and also I want to go to Bombay and Egipt. In New York I will visit the Liberty Statue and in Egipt, obiously the famous pyramids. From there I don´t know what I am goig to do. I will write you another letter in Egipt or Bombay, where i will tell you what i am going to do next. I am buying you some presents in each place I go, I hope you like it. Here I leaft you some photos I take in Sofia and Lisboa.
                                               See you soon, Andrea Lopez de Pablo Martin.


  Sofia University (Bulgaria)
  Belem Tower, (Lisboa)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario